Mother's Day Weekend Schedule
SATURDAY, MAY 11TH
The BASKETBALL side will be
OPEN for the
scheduled tournament only.
The BATTING CAGES will be OPEN from 10a-4p.
SUNDAY, MAY 12TH
We will be closed for Mother’s Day.
Except for the following:
In The Zone
Monday, May 13th at 3:30p.
Have a blessed and safe Mother’s Day weekend,
Rick and Kelley
Welcome to In The Zone Sports Training,Your Training Headquarters for Baseball Softball and Basketball. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned athlete, our helpful staff is trained to assist you in effectively reaching your goals.
Conveniently located in the heart of Katy, In The Zone Sports Training provides You with quality instructors for private sessions to group training.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide high quality training to athletes of all levels and help build a strong foundation in life and sports by giving our students the knowledge to succeed in all aspects of
life through hard work and discipline.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
In The Zone Sports Training
In The Zone Sports Training is a Basketball, Baseball/Softball training facility for boys and girls of all ages interested in quality instruction. In The Zone is equipped with one 50' x 74' full court with a total of 6 goals with 8'-10' height adjusters. The full court is capable of 9 different configurations...
- 1 full court
- 2 half courts
- 2 short full courts
- 4 quarter courts
In the Zone has a separate 30' x 37' post court as an extra training area and also features 4 shooting cages called the "shootaround" for high rep. shooting Training
In The Zone also has 9- 12X70' baseball/softball batting cages with 3 Iron Mike Pitching Machines, 1 Jugs Baseball pitching machine, 1 Atec Baseball pitching machine and 2 softball Atec pitching machines. All Cages have L- Screens and a batting T included.
The Batting Cages can be converted into a 6500 square foot area for team training, parties or other events.
In The Zone also has a party or meeting room available for your team functions.
Rules and Safety
- Basketball shoes only in the training area
- Ask for assistance to change goal height
- Max 4 players per cage
- Keep cage door closed during play
- Players must return issued balls when session is complete
- No personal basketballs allowed. Facility will issue balls.
- No gum, seeds, drinks, food on court play area
- Tabacco or alcohol use is not permitted on property
- No cleats allowed in cages or on the courts
- No sunflower seeds permitted in the facility
- Do not hang or climb on netting or cages
- No water, food or drinks of any kind in cages or on the basketball courts
- Players must wear a batting helmet while hitting in the cages
- No horseplay in the batting cages, shooting cages, basketball courts or anywhere in the facility
- No sagging of shorts or pants in this facility
- No profanity allowed